Toronto, join us on Sat May 14, 2022 for our special pre-election March for Basic Income and make your voices heard! Register below to reserve your Basic Income sign and stay updated via email & SMS.
When: Saturday May 14, 2022 starting at 1 pm
Where: Meet at Queen's Park (north of the Legislative Assembly) (Google Maps), near the War Memorial at the very NORTH end of the park. There we'll hear from our guest speakers before starting our march down Yonge, and end at Nathan Phillips Square (City Hall).
Who: Hear from speakers such as
• Floyd Marinescu — Founder of UBI Works and CEO of C4Media Inc.
• Hugh Segal - Former Progressive Conservative Senator and Chief of Staff to Brian Mulroney
• Jennifer Evans — Co-founder of TechResetCanada, Serial Tech Entrepreneur & Social Activist
• Abhijeet Manay — Deputy Leader of the Green Party of Ontario & Candidate for Beaches-East York
• Dr. Robert Case — Associate Professor at UWaterloo and steering committee member of the Green Resilience Project
• Olivia Jol — Marketing Expert, Anthropologist and UBI Advocate
• Maddy Dever — President of Autistic Bridge and Disability Advocate
• Nadia Guerrera — Ontario Liberal Candidate for York South-Weston
• Heather Vickers-Wong — NDP Candidate for Etobicoke Centre
• + a very Special Performance from Artist, Producer, and UBI Advocate Siddartha!